Sunday, October 5, 2008

Middle of the night stuff......

Today is Sunday and it's o'dark thirty in the morning, well it was when I got up.
It's really a pain to wake up in the wee hours of the morning and think about work.
Things just pop into (and out of) my thoughts at those hours. Can't get back to sleep.
Too late to take one of those little pills that the Doc prescribed. "You should have 6 to 8 hours to devote to sleep" when you take these things. Why is it that people think about work when they wake in the middle of the night?
I think I have this thing figured out though, when the Bride arises I'll go back to bed. That way I won't wake her or keep her awake and I can get some zzzz's.
I don't dream or think about exotic vacations that I'd love to go on. Nope, I have to think about work instead of balmy beaches, hammocks between palm trees and cool breezes. Why not dream about that cruise I've always wanted to go on? I day dream about it, what's wrong with a nighttime dream?
I hope each of you had a great night's sleep! I'm awaiting, patiently, for my Bride to get up so I can go back to bed.
Have a great day!

No comments: