Friday, December 5, 2008

Yesterday, Tuesday, December 4, 2008




Reached another milestone on my journey.
I have had my final, scheduled, CHEMO treatment !
There is a follow-up visit with the Medical Oncologist
for Dec. 23. Still have to have my porta-cath flushed
on a monthly basis. Those things are on my priority
list, but not as high as the treatments.
Speaking of treatment, today is day number four (4)in
the radiation countdown. I know the photos above are for
day 6, but they are so cute I had to use them.
Mr. "J" is getting into the countdown really good, per
the Eldest Daughter, and Miss "M" has her own way with
how things should be (or was Mom too quick on the trigger?).
Love the daily updates!!! Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids and their "countdown" signs are too cute!

Great knowing that all these folks are pulling for ya, huh?

In the event that Capt. Morgan doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll send you the recipe for my WORLD FAMOUS FROZEN MARGARITTAS. I know they aren't really "in season", but who gives a rip when it's time to celebrate going off the chemo.