Monday, May 4, 2009

Wal-Mart - Don't ask me what I really think......

Those of you who have read this thing from the beginning know of my disdain for WallyWorld.
They have proven, once again, that they are NOT worthy of my money. Bride and I went shopping Sunday before last, gathering a smidge more than $200 worth of groceries (mostly) and a few other things. When we went to the register we told the clerk that we wanted to put $100 on this card and made certain that she heard and appeared to understand. NOT !!! She ran the whole kit and kaboodle in on the card. I asked if she had heard what we requested and she told the Bride that she (the Bride) had to put the amount in......we've done this enough to know better. We went to Customer "Service" to get this straightened out but the best they would do is tell us that we would be able to get a credit on our account in 10 to 14 days. NO WAY!!! I was steaming by now and told them to refund me in CASH. They did this but not liking it. If their service department hadn't already completed the oil change I would have canceled that too.
We went to Harris Teeter to start over on our grocery shopping. I will try very, very hard NOT to visit Wal-Mart again.

We are in for some thunderboomers this afternoon/evening. We need the rain, or so I've been told. I don't really want it to rain because then the grass will grow and it will have to be cut......
I long for a green concrete lawn.

No comments: