Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bike Ride

Today I attempted my first bike ride in a gazillion years. Surprisingly enough, it was my legs that wanted to quit first. Lungs did exceptionally well (I think) all things considered. This is where I rode. It is at the Northwest District Park just west of Leland, NC. The surface is paved and it was dry. Not much activity there today but it will be a different story when softball and tennis seasons start up.





This map shows 0.0 miles but the actual route is 0.56 miles.

Now, if I can just get myself into the habit of doing this at least 3 times a week !!!!

2 comments:

RLR said...

Oh, how I want a bike! It's on my birthday list - along with a Garmin 305 and a photography class. All pricey choices, though, so we'll see...
Sounds like you has a good ride - and it'll only get better as the weather warms up! Enjoy!

Hartley said...

You don't need a Garmin. Get a Droid phone. That map you saw on here with the ride that I took was done with my phone.