Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday

Today is chilly and rain, again! Ya know, rain is an absolute necessity. I know that, you know that. I have just seen too much in the past weeks. I have taken up the "hobby" of riding a bicycle (OK, not too far or fast) and it has been either too cold or too wet. Tried walking instead but the same applies.
I did discover that I can take a stroll around the outer perimeter of SuperWally and get a mediocre workout. Have you ever measured just how long that stroll is? You might be surprised.
This all brings me back to my medical oncologist. When I was down 30 pounds in weight he said to gain. When I started gaining I told him that I was getting too much weight on. "Nope, you're doing fine. Not to worry" Next visit "Doc, I'm beginning to weight too much.", again the same response. Couple of visits later ( 6 wks ), "Hey, you're gaining too much weight"!!. Well, you said to continue when I told you that the last time I was here.......Well, you need to stop now. Gee whiz, can you please make up your mind?
The off-shoot of all of this is that now I'm overweight and sedentary. Gotta get moving and loose this extra weight. Gotta get my svelte, pre-food figure back (HA !)

No comments: