Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's (candy, flowers, etc) Day. My wonderful Bride
spent the day at a Trauma Symposium and I spend the day on call (& shopping).
I bought very little but did a lot of window shopping. Found lots of things
that I really would like to have.
We went to a "Valentine's" Dinner @ our Church. Cost the guys $15.00 and the
gals ate for free. They had a game that was kinda like "The Newlywed Game",
we won. The lady sitting next to me said they had been married the longest
time and we had been married the shortest time.......I told her that I did
not have as much to remember.....We got a huge basket filled with chocolate
stuff and cookies and mugs and other goodies. The food was also great. We
both ate the chicken breast and decided to pass on the prime rib. I just
can't eat a piece of meat the looks more alive than I am.
Time to get ready for Church, then I'm going to take my Bride shopping for
some printer paper that she is looking for....It has pre-printed backgrounds
with beach/ocean theme (dolphins in particular). Any one know where to find
such???

No comments: